Order Now, Deliver by 5th Jan 2024!
All proceeds from the sales of this T-shirt will be donated to Singapore Anti-Narcotics Association (SANA) as part of Break the Cycle’s annual Countdown 202.4 Challenge campaign that’s happening from 17 December 2023 to 6 Jan 2024.
Singapore Anti-Narcotics Association (SANA) is a social service agency set up to prevent drug-abuse in Singapore. SANA believes the fight against drug abuse starts with building self-worth and enabling self-determination. As such, SANA works tirelessly with government agencies, volunteers, and community partners to deliver sustainable preventive, aftercare, and reintegration programmes.
SANA is focused on connecting with individuals, communities, and at-risk persons to inspire positivity, restore hope and galvanise action. SANA engages recovering individuals, their families and those at risk, by helping them recognize that they can resist and rise above the influence of drugs.
As more than 50% of the reoffending are drug related offences, Break the Cycle believes advocating against drug abuse and supporting drug addicts and their families are an important aspect that is aligned with their social mission.
To find out more – www.sana.org.sg
New AER Tee 2.0 Fit:
A Relax-cut regular asian T-shirt for your daily use, casual sports with a special hidden zip pocket to carry your light items such as keys and cards or small objects.
– MaxCool fabric for comfort and fit
– Super quick dry with excellent sweat wick capabilities
– Include SPECIAL hidden zipped pocket
– High quality dri-fit material, Anti-bacterial, soft fabric
– Light weight, suitable for all sports activities
– Anti-UV50 fabric
Cap – Product Description:
– Anti-UV, sweat wicking fabric
– Full sublimation printed cap
– Provides extra shade during day ride
– Prevent sweat from getting into eyes